We have added to our existing range of machines!
- If not mentioned specifically all items come without adges and without mechanically treated
- Glas & Plexiglas: for technical reasons there is no guarantee for a scratch free surface, there may be unwanted adges as a result of the cutting process
- Drawing data files – see below
- Tolerances according ton ISO 9013 – see below charts
- Tolerance category I: Laser/Waterjet
- Tolerance category II: Flame/Plasma
- Always medium quality of cut and most cost efficiency method of cutting
The following CAD formats and drawing requirements are suitable:
- DXF 2D
- DWG 2D
- Scale of drawing 1:1
Layout and colors:
- Outside and inner contour on your layer (color green)
- Marking points on your layer (color white)
- Bending lines on your layer (color yellow)
- Smallest diameter = 0,5 X material thickness, min = 10mm
For all tolerance requirements always take the medium measure for drawing, not the nominal dimension.
Tolerance requirements different from ISO 9013 always have to be discussed, reviewed and approves by our work preparation team.
If CAD date is provided we manufacture in a 1:1 scale.
No guarantee is granted for shape or measure diviation from our requirements.
The following CAD formats are unsuitable (programming cost according to efforts spent):
- PDF / TIF / JPG / EPS
These formats as well as similar formats are unsuitable for manufacturing and subsequently have to be reprogramed or digitalized – this service is offered separately!
- Work certificate 3.1 EUR 12,00 per piece
Since October 10, 2018 we are authorized according to AD 2000 rules and similar rules and for the construction industry to re-stamp.
- Certificate for re-stamp EUR 12,00 per piece
- Certificate for re-stamp
of individual cut EUR 3,50 per piece
Terms of payment
Individuals: advance payment
New customer: 20 day net after date of invoice, subject to a satisfactory checking by our credit insurance
Minimum size of order: EUR 30,00 net
Forwarder: from app. 31kg up to 250kg (1 Europallet)
1 EU pallet up to 250kg send to postal code 40-42, 44-48 = EUR 85,50 per piece
1 EU pallet up to 250kg send to all other postal codes = EUR 108,20 per piece
More favourable rates may be available but only in case of extended delivery periods.
Special formats: after prior consultation
up to 5kg = EUR 7,00
up to 10kg = EUR 12,00
up to 15kg = EUR 15,00
up to 20kg = EUR 20,00
up to 25kg = EUR 22,00
up to 30kg = EUR 25,00
- current validity approx. 2-3 days, as the material prices fluctuate daily